RXT 230 -18 vs -19

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

yabbah

Hi there, anyone know whats the difference between my18 and my19 is on a RXT 230 ?

Does either of them got adjustable streering (up/down)?
adjustable vts is standard I hope?

Anyone got an idea about difference in fuel consumption between RXT 230 and RXT-X 300? I think mine is an alcoholic in term of fuel consumption, even when I ride "normal".

I don't think there were any major changes between 2018 and 2019. The only thing I could see is the new Polytec hull. Several models have inherited this new hull over the past few years. I am sure VTS is there, all models have it now I believe.

As for fuel consumption, use the eco mode, it will limit acceleration and top speed and it will make you save on gas.

I agree with benji. In Sport mode, my 2012 RXT 260 says it's burning 18GPH. Yes more than a tank of gas per hour, but its doing it at a crazy 69 mph. In ECO mode its uses more like 3-5 GPH but only tops out at 47mph.

Slower but way more co$t effective in the fun. Besides, the water speed limit here in Massachusetts is 45mph.
Like we all follow that, right?? ;)

2018 and 2019 is the same except for the gauges. There is NO polytec hull. It is fiberglass hull and CM-Tec top.

I have just bought a 2019 seadoo 155GTX which I was told not to use car products on it because of a new type material used

Very happy with the ski though great on fuel on mixed riding I am using about 24 pounds of fuel for 3 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back