Rxp215 engine rebuild

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
just talked to my machinist. few dramas with my block. thinks that the block and lower cases are from different engines. he put them together and the tunnel is way off and that's what caused the bearing to spin. sooo how much for your old block? where did you get the new block from??

I honestly don't no how bad it is looks slight and only on one Whats your offer I got the block also if you want

man you confuse me :) I need both block and matching case (sump/main caps) . not sure what its worth due to damage and if its reusable. did you buy new block and case for $1000? email me a few pics if you want? bluestr@exemail.com.au
what year is the block and case?

Sorry dude my internet been lagging and I meen do you want the crank also I have the block with matching case as I said I think they can be repaired I'll get some pics hopefully tommorow and send you some what you offering for all

Ok send some pics and I'll let you know. Where did you get your new case from? Was it $1000 for your new case and block?

c-kit, your seat cover, is that standard? looks awesome!. plus you should upload some of them videos of your ski. sounds crazy! like a jet plane on water ;) running on boost hehe

Hehehe thanks mate yeah the rear seat cowl is standard not sure if you could modify one to fit yours I think can be done also my internet been so slow lately and I havnt figured out uploading vids yet but when she's up and running again I will put some up and should be louder now with that rear air setup I showed you

Did you buy it man that's cheap how's things going with your ski mines all back together havnt taken it out yet still waiting till tommorow to get my exhaust manifold drilled for the 02 sensor as I'm going to run a wide band afr controller and gauge so I know my air to fuel mixture hop it's done

hey dude, yeah block is at the machine shop. they haven't started it yet but fingers crossed they don't stuff it or im up for another one. :( Yeah I got that intercooler core so ill get that cooler fixed and find a way to adapt it. but now you have started something in my head. may as well make it a 215hp right? got anything packed away to help? fuel reg, ecm, supercharger gear or fly wheel gear? man throw up some vids of your ski!!! would be mad on here. have you got a gps speed yet?

Na no gps yet still running it in taking it easy on it for about 8-10hrs then I'll gps it I'm hoping 83-85+ mph with my new setup and yeah that cooler core is damn cheap good find also I think finding a way to put that cooler in should be good for the ski and should take it to around 215hp-220hp with out any other mod as the 215 RXP ran the same cooler you got which is in the intake only the 255hp model ran the external cooler

Also Steve if you need those parts you mentioned put them in a list for me of exactly what you want and text it to me I will text u a price Monday or Tuesday

I ain't that good with that stuff man I'll get my mate to show me how can't I send them to you on your phone Steve and you upload them were will they be once uploaded

No actually that won't work as you will recieve them in really poor quality my phone is weird when I send vids to my mates they get them all blury

Back