RXP-X -08 Speed Limit ?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

NilsEdvinson

Hello!

Im new to this forum and i just bought a Sea-Doo RXP-X with a Riva Stage 1 Kit. It is imported to Sweden from the US, so it is an american machine.

This is an incredible watercraft compared to my other RX with half the power!:hurray:

BUT i have one question , oh, two actually.

It stops at 70MPH, It will not pass 70 in any way, and it feels like the PWC is able to pass that 70MPH easily if there wouldnt be a limiter that stops it right there, is it a limiter that is stopping my RXP-X from reaching one simple MPH over 70? And question number two. Could i remove it in some way?

Thankful for all answers!:)

No. You could add parts to bring your Riva kit up to a stage II and it may give you a slight boost. I want to try the stage III kit myself but lack funds at this time. I may toss that in one of my ski's later on to see how it works out. On smooth water, no headwind I can hit 72. I think / my oppinion is your mostly limited by pump design, and you cant just shut that part off lol.... Also After a lot of reading I found that you have to be very carefull at speeds above 75 as the ski starts to buck... Hitting the water at 75mph will put a quick end to anyones week end...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back