Rub Rail Inserts. Where can I find them

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Littleboots

i found a great deal on a pair of Seadoo's I just couldn't pass up. Tandem galvanized Trailer and 96 HX and 96 GSX... all for what you would expect to pay for a tandem trailer. So, I've replaced all the fuel lines and now am stumped at trying to find the rub rail inserts for the GSX. It's the blue rub rail I'm looking for.

Does anyone know if a company makes these after market to where I could buy a different color all together? I really only need the rear rub rail insert and if I could find a blue one I'd get it, new or used. Thanks, I've learned a ton reading through all the threads.

I doubt that you're going to find them new. Try PM'ing [MENTION=41828]Minnetonka4me[/MENTION] he may have a good used set my 96GSX was missing the rub rail on the rear and he had it.

Lou

Added: Well it looks like I spoke too soon most of it is available new, click SEA-DOO PARTS above, you're probably not going to like the price.

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche...pe=13&make=seadoopwc&a=300&b=22&c=0&d=-BODY-2

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back