1997 Challenger 1800 Rub Rail Insert

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Hunter77ah

Hello,

I bought a 1997 Challenger 1800 as a project. The PO removed the rub rail insert so other than some measurements, I am not sure what style will fit. Anyone know where I can find a replacement? I'd prefer gray, but black looks to be the only insert color that TACO makes. I've searched the forums and can't figure out which one will work without replacing the entire rub rail.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks. I tried them, but they said that they didn't have data going back that far. They told me to reach out to Seadoo/BRP.

Where are you located? I am parting out a 97 Challenger 787 single engine. Maybe it is the same?

SE Michigan. The challenger rail would be too short for the 1800, but if you could take a side view (cross section) picture of it, I'd greatly appreciate it.

i have one from a 1998 speedster that i may consider selling....twin 787's. PM me if you are interested with an offer.

Hi there I am in the market for 1998 seadoo challenger 1800 MPEM 204470155, would you happen to have a working one?

Hi, I dont. Only have the 1 single engine 787 challenger MPEM and key from boat I am parting out.

Back