rpm different between engines at mid throttle

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman_cb

Hey guys/gals,
wondering if anyone has come across this issue. at mid range throttle 5000rpm range give or take my port engine tach reads reads about 500rpm less then starboard engine. at WOT both engines rpm are the same. same deal at idle.e no driveablity issues at all it doesn't pull at all and no codes. i dont have candoo to check the tps settings. just wanting to see if anyone has come across this

boat is a 09 230wake 510hp superchargers were rebuilt this fall but the problem has existed before the rebuild

Cheers
Chris

Just noticed the last time out mine was doing the same thing, low to mid range about 400-500 off. No other issues. But like yours open it up and they sync up right away. 07, 230 supercharged. Curious if I should be concerned as well.

your throttle cables likely are not synchronized, there is an adjuster in the cable back by the throttle body, loosen off the cable on the engine that is revving higher in the midrange, it is likely pulling/stretching the cable at wide open throttle, if you had someone run the throttle for you while you watch the cable and throttle body you will likely see the cam on the throttle body stop moving before your assistant has the throttle lever at W.O.T on the engine that is revving higher.

wrench2ride-- how about on a newer boat such as a 2010 210 challenger with 215's? I know its throttle by wire.

On a 210 You could check behind the helm, the throttle cable from the shifter lever goes to two tps sensors mounted to a bracket, if the sensors are loose that could cause the engines to be out of sync on a electronic throttle body engine,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back