RESTO Rpm clock not working

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I think there is nothing wrong with the clock. What can I do to test it ? Please help
Ummm. Start the ski and watch it move???

Sorry, I know that is not what you are asking. So check all the connections. What is it doing and why do you think it is good? And what ski? Do you have an info center with a tach in it? We need all the info to help. DL a manual for your ski. You will find all kinds of troubleshooting a wiring diagrams.

Ummm. Start the ski and watch it move???

Sorry, I know that is not what you are asking. So check all the connections. What is it doing and why do you think it is good? And what ski? Do you have an info center with a tach in it? We need all the info to help. DL a manual for your ski. You will find all kinds of troubleshooting a wiring diagrams.

It's not working at all. I just wonder if there is away of testing it

Make sure it is plugged in. check wires leading to it. They fail all the time. members here have used parts for sale. The Internet has used parts too. E-bay is a good source too.

Make sure it is plugged in. check wires leading to it. They fail all the time. members here have used parts for sale. The Internet has used parts too. E-bay is a good source too.

Thanks are check the wires. I did change the complete fuse box as thought it might have had something to do with that so I know all the wires are connected and connections to the clocks.

That's where the repair manual off the Internet would be helpful. Trouble shooting procedure. It may tell you where the RPM wire is connected to the ignition system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back