Ride Jordan lake 8/6/16

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

suke

Looks like I've got a free-ish Sat afternoon. So plan to hit up Jordan. Plan to be there as soon as I can, but guessing around 2-3pmish.

[MENTION=72134]1983[/MENTION] [MENTION=32110]IDoSeaDoo[/MENTION] [MENTION=66002]PGHMAN[/MENTION]

You guys down?

I'll toss my ski on the trailer while my kid is napping and leave as soon as my wife gets home.

Looks like my day freed up, prolly make it out that way around lunch time

Out of future interest in hitting up some lakes, where is Jordan Lake located? I haven't been to too many lakes in NC. Lake Gaston is as far west as I've been.

I realized how stupid that question was after I posted it. I just googled it and might have to try it out some time.

Coast? YES! Most fun to be had at the coast. Biggest waves for my little x4 :thumbsup:

So lunch time, meaning around noon? I have to return a wakeboard to the most awesome Craigslist seller ever. The bindings didn't work out for me on an otherwise perfect board. Sad to return it, but glad to get my money back. I'll be there around 12:30 or so. Can't wait to see how these new plug wires perform.

Coast? YES! Most fun to be had at the coast. Biggest waves for my little x4 :thumbsup:

So lunch time, meaning around noon? I have to return a wakeboard to the most awesome Craigslist seller ever. The bindings didn't work out for me on an otherwise perfect board. Sad to return it, but glad to get my money back. I'll be there around 12:30 or so. Can't wait to see how these new plug wires perform.

Sounds good! [MENTION=72134]1983[/MENTION] where you at?

I saw you on ten ten road with boat yesterday

I should be able to make it, not 100% sure, wrapping coil swap up tomorrow am then ready to ride. Gotta put the 93' xp on trailer for maiden voyage.

Sounds good! [MENTION=72134]1983[/MENTION] where you at?

I should be able to make it, not 100% sure, wrapping coil swap up tomorrow am then ready to ride. Gotta put the 93' xp on trailer for maiden voyage.
Sounds good! I'll be at the normal ramp at jordan. I haven't been out there all year yet.

Yea, she's been struggling at falls lake. Too much wetness and algae on those ramps.plus I'm convinced that the tires i have had two layers. New and bullshit. I've apparently worm though to the latter

Hey guys, just saw this. Can't make today...oldest daughter visiting for the weekend and we made other plans. Have you been out much this summer? I saw you all made the Norman trip in May...looked like a great time. May/June was busy with daughter graduating from ECU then we moved her to Philly. Youngest we had to move from dorm to townhouse at State.
Have been out to Jordan about 8 times this summer. Finally convinced wife to go camping during father's day weekend. Weather was great and we took two skis which was nice opposed to one.
Let me know if you have plans for an upcoming weekend.
Thanks.

I'll plan to get there around that time too, then. Need to wash my jeep and prolly do that first thing in the morning.

Did you buy a jeep? I bought an older 97 TJ in May with the intent to flip after some cosmetic cleanup but it's grown on me and have decided to keep. It's been fun except it lacks air which kinda sucks on the drive home from work.

Did you buy a jeep? I bought an older 97 TJ in May with the intent to flip after some cosmetic cleanup but it's grown on me and have decided to keep. It's been fun except it lacks air which kinda sucks on the drive home from work.
I did. I sold my s2000 and my truck and bought one a few weeks back.
61.jpg

I did. I sold my s2000 and my truck and bought one a few weeks back.

Oh man, selling the toys. Mom is putting the smack down. Skis are next.

Sorry Suke, couldn't resist

[video=youtube;7ZYsoEwWNK0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZYsoEwWNK0[/video]

Back