Ride Jordan lake 8/6/16

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Oh man, selling the toys. Mom is putting the smack down. Skis are next.

Sorry Suke, couldn't resist

[video=youtube;7ZYsoEwWNK0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZYsoEwWNK0[/video]
LOL I've wanted to get back into a jeep since I sold my last one. Didn't think it was possible, but thanks to mpowers selling advice I sold both my cars for way over kbb and was able to get brand new!! It has been a dream of mine, but it did take me selling my s2000 to make that happen.

I did. I sold my s2000 and my truck and bought one a few weeks back.
61.jpg
I like the set up! What advice did you receive from MPower with selling your vehicles?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the set up! What advise did you receive from MPower with selling your vehicles?
Don't follow kbb and actually take some time to research the prices the cars are being put up for sale for....then price them higher than that cause I keep my cars in immaculate shape. The paint on my s2000 had hundreds of hours of restoration work done to it. There wasn't a single defect in that paint. My truck near the same. I put a crap ton of labor and time in the paint on both of those vehicles and the products i use are expensive. Then don't really budge from my asking price. I think I came down 300 on my S and 500 on my truck.

Here's my vintage rigs. Thought about selling the SPX but my daughter likes it better than the 95 XP...I think its the color. For what little I have in to it what the heck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't follow kbb and actually take some time to research the prices the cars are being put up for sale for....then price them higher than that cause I keep my cars in immaculate shape. The paint on my s2000 had hundreds of hours of restoration work done to it. There wasn't a single defect in that paint. My truck near the same. I put a crap ton of labor and time in the paint on both of those vehicles and the products i use are expensive. Then don't really budge from my asking price. I think I came down 300 on my S and 500 on my truck.

Gotcha. I typically research asking prices especially CarMax. Too often people get fixated on KBB pricing. Like you I have always kept my vehicles in pristine condition to provide top dollar when I sell. I only wish my daughters would catch on. :)

Back