Replacement speaker & cover

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

speedster32940

Hi all. I was hoping that somebody could point me in the right direction to find a replacement plastic grill cover for my starboard-side rear speaker (and possibly the speaker itself, depending on cost). The plastic cover got broken by a shoe of a passenger entering the boat, and the plastic punctured the speaker itself. I tried finding the parts using the link to SeadooWarehouse, but could not locate those items in the list for the 2008 speedster 200. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I bet it would be cheaper to just swap the pair of speakers to something else with new grills. Probably sound better too.

I bet it would be cheaper to just swap the pair of speakers to something else with new grills. Probably sound better too.

Any recommendations on where to begin. This is not really my area of expertise at all... I don't listen to the radio that much on the boat, so I'm less concerned about the sound quality than it looking all busted up & crappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back