Reminder....

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

seadoosnipe

Premium Member
Premium Member
In the last 3 weeks, I've been bombarded with PM's. In this time of the year, things are a bit slow in the forum (it's winter in the U.S.) so it's not a real huge concern right now. Spring and Summer, PM's will not be answered with exceptions to Premium members who have also posted their query on the forum.

No PM's will be answered from this time going forward unless I see them posted first. If you post and don't get an answer from any of the forums highly qualified mechanics (their reputation is in their avatar) within a reasonable amount of time (24-48 hours), then you can PM me to look at your post. Please, copy and paste the thread in which you have no answers into the PM.

Please understand that the forum is a community of people who have jobs, including all moderators and administrators. The administrators control the finances in maintaining our web host, server, and subscription payment to the VBulletin who supply the format in which we can all communicate. Without them and your support, we would not be here. This forum is set up the way it is because we are not owned by a conglomerate or high end corporation like some of the other forums, who operate solely on donations/advertising dollars by these larger companies.

To be a moderator, there is but a couple requirements. Be knowledgable of the Rotax (Mercury would be nice too) engine and willing to spend at least one day a week in the forum to help out. Most of us, KustomKarl, Nswillin and myself are usually here once a day. But remember, we volunteer our services here to keep you from being robbed by a greedy repair facility. We have families, jobs, appointments (Doctor or Dentist) and other responsibilities that may keep us out of the forum for a day.

If you post in the forum and don't see an answer right away, look at the bottom of the home page to see if we've been in. If so, it is quite possible that we will not be in till the following day. Please be patient and either solicit help from one of the online Premium members or one of the members you might encounter with a high reputation level. Reputation is not something just handed out freely, they earn it.

By now, I'm sure your all bored in reading another of my "long" and "drawn out" threads..........so, jump back in the forum, find something else better to read beside my rambling.........:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back