Relocate Pisser

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

Bit of newbie here with a new old seadoo, 1997 GTX. I'm trying to set it up for some fishing with a crate on the back and I inevitably realized my pisser is going to spray directly against my cooler. Considered the inline valve, then read I may want to relocate so it will continue to function as intended. I have read the older threads but they appear to be locked for replies which is where I saw this perfect solution. I am after any info or links to the product that Dr Honda was originally selling about 10 years back.

Any leads or information would be extremely helpful!

Thank you

1648836757062.png

You can find lots of ones from Showtime Freestyle but they will be 3/8” so just buy a plastic adapter from the auto parts store to adapt from 1/4 to 3/8.

You want to keep it to see water flowing and it also purges air from the pipe cooling water jacket.

Im not concered about getting the hose to fit, its the ID size of the fitting at the outflow. Id rather not have a larger than necessary amount of water being diverted hence the need for the type of fitting I posted.

You can always order the OEM Seadoo ones from the newer ones like 2000 that piss the water out the side instead of the rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back