Rampages Spark Mod Thread.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Ahh, this is great! actually finding a guy in Bradenton who has a SPARK!
What dealership did you get it from? I went to Action Kawi and they didn't have any, Granny's on University didn't have any, where'd you pick yours up at?

Installed some new mats. Live the new design

307.jpg

308.jpg

Those are awesome.. I wonder if HT is working on something similar.

My daughter just bought a Spark TRIIXX and I keep seeing how you guys have the whole upper hull off. Is that easy to do?

Great thread! Those first mats looked good but, the second ones are REALLY eye holding!

Funny thing about the knee pads; I haven’t ever noticed my knees hitting there. Instead, 3rd or 4th time out I had to rip the elastic ankle pads off a pair of cheap shin guards; 2nd or 3rd times out I came back to the dock and both my ankles were bleeding so bad from hanging onto the 2-up TRixx I had blood running down my feet! Crazy fun!

My daughter just bought a Spark TRIIXX and I keep seeing how you guys have the whole upper hull off. Is that easy to do?

I was just having the same exact thoughts- I've been fighting to gain access through those silly little side access portals- pulling the battery in the fall is an absolute cringe worthy chore trying to get it in & out. splitting the hull gives me the creeps but maybe this is the way to go on the spark- I'll have to youtube it and see how it's done. splitting a spark hull would make for a good sticky here in the spark forums! ;) ;) ;)

Great thread! Those first mats looked good but, the second ones are REALLY eye holding!

Funny thing about the knee pads; I haven’t ever noticed my knees hitting there. Instead, 3rd or 4th time out I had to rip the elastic ankle pads off a pair of cheap shin guards; 2nd or 3rd times out I came back to the dock and both my ankles were bleeding so bad from hanging onto the 2-up TRixx I had blood running down my feet! Crazy fun!
yep- same here! my inner knees are always black & blue and my ankles are all beat up missing skin. hello seadoo? maybe address this with some pads in future models? ;) ;)

Back