Quicksliver or Mystik PWC oil in Canada??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Thumper3322

Hey all,

Wondering if anyone has found the Quicksilver or Mystik PWC oil here in Canada, Ontario?

Currently I`m running XPS, but seriously at ($57-$70) per gallon give me a break. I`ve been trying to find the quicksilver stuff which is equivalent, but I can`t find it. I checked Walmart (states have it there) Canadian tire and trying google, nothing so far. URG.

Anyone found either of these here?

Thx!! Boo to the end of summer coming!

I've not found it yet in the Richmond Hill and surrounding area Walmart's. I'ts been suggested I try Amsoil Interceptor from Royal Distributing up HWY #400 in Innisfil as they sell it for around $50 a US Gallon, but I've since found XPS at St. Onge Recreation (Seadoo Dealer) in Barrie for $54.99 (plus tax), so because I didnt want to mix, I stayed with the XPS for my Sportster.

I was in Bass Pro Shop last week. In their marine section, they have quicksilver, but no mention of seadoo on the label, but many other boat engines. Price wasn't that great. I can still get the synthetic from a seadoo dealer here in Burlington for $51.00 4L jug

I don't know if it will work in Canada, it does here. Did you know anything listed on line can be shipped to any Walmart store for store pickup for free?

Lou

I don't think that works cross country. Walmart Canada doesn't post it online or in store.

I found xps for 46.99 in lakefield. found this after a bought a bunch from the states, but still cheaper down there.

I usually buy a box of the Quicksilver at the end of the season from my Marina. I think it is 6 jugs of it and they sell them for $10 bucks off each. Not a bad deal. Save $60 on a box.

Better to stick with the xps. Usally if you buy in bulk they will give you a better deal. I bought a case for 97 bucks, came it 3 jugs. Worked out to $32.33 per jug. Bought at leatherheadge dealer in orillia.

Back