Tygon oil lines in Canada?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclopse

I want to replace the original oil lines in my GTX. I found the 3/32nd lines at the small engine shop but, I can't find the 5/16 or 1/2 inch except in 50 foot rolls here in Canada. Shipping costs just kill us here when ordering from the U.S. Kicker, I hope that you see this. I saw a picture of your hull in an old post and and it appears you have Tygon from the tank to pump and the RV loop. Any chance that you got them locally or did you cross the boarder? Does anybody use anything other than Tygon? I don't know if the clear tubing at Home Depot is rated for fuel or oil and I'm not taking any chances with the oil injection system.

have you tried your local Napa auto parts store? they should have line suitable for two stroke oil im sure, thats what I plan to do when the weather warms up a bit for my 95 xp project I doubt you will find clear oil line there though. CT or autozone might have some decent oil line too but I would trust Napa more for that stuff.

Sorry buddy, I got mine in from McMaster Carr. I have also picked up some from the dealer in a pinch, its a bit pricey but for the amount you need it's not too bad. I think it was less then $40 for all of it. I actually prefer the OEM stuff over the yellow tygon from McMaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back