question about aquatrax

Status
Not open for further replies.
you dont see many out there. I live in western massachusetts and there are 0 dealers to service them. my buddy had one but sold it due to lack of dealers/parts. they love to suck up stuff thrfough the impeller.

buddy has an 03, and its bullettproof....never turned a wrench onit, just changed the oil.

I agree with Seadooya. They are a very good ski, but you don't see a lot of them around.

I bought a 05 F-12 for my wife early this year, and she loves it. It is a lot of fun to ride, and the gas mileage is awesome. I go through 2 tanks on my RXT ans she will still have a 2 bars left. Ski has plenty of power, pulled tubes and skiers with it, and it spins and slides around like my old 96 sea doo. The only downside I have seen to the ski so far is it doesnt take the choppy lake erie waves like the sea-doo does, but other wise I would buy another one.

There are a lot of guys getting some great deals on untitled 07 and 08's, if you can find a dealer that may be a route to go.

Good Luck

I bought a 05 F-12 for my wife early this year, and she loves it. It is a lot of fun to ride, and the gas mileage is awesome. I go through 2 tanks on my RXT ans she will still have a 2 bars left. Ski has plenty of power, pulled tubes and skiers with it, and it spins and slides around like my old 96 sea doo. The only downside I have seen to the ski so far is it doesnt take the choppy lake erie waves like the sea-doo does, but other wise I would buy another one.

There are a lot of guys getting some great deals on untitled 07 and 08's, if you can find a dealer that may be a route to go.

Good Luck

where do you find these?

Do a internet search on dealers, and start calling around. You may have to be willing to drive to find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back