PWC Muscle Weekly Podcast

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

JoeZ

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
Join us for a beer, some sports & news talk weekly! We touch on the PWC industry, sports topics, and current news. Really just an excuse to hang out, have some fun while putting out more content.

Still a work in progress, but we hope you enjoy it. We try to go live on Facebook with it as well, every Thursday afternoon, but it is also posted on Youtube on Thursday night. Please feel free to comment or join us live on Facebook!

Our episodes thus far:

We would appreciate some input if you guys have the time to watch. Thank you!

Podcasting now.. hmmm, sounds fun! Wish I had the time. I broke my HD camera last week, while rebuilding my upper cylinders. I wanted to send the link up, since the kids are all but grown now. I'm hoping to pop in from time to time, try and help out a bit. I'll have to check out the podcasts!.. Right now, I have to watch Ninja daily, to get my tips on Fortnite ....LOL.. oh, and I also play PUBG!... You guys still rock!!!

Podcasting now.. hmmm, sounds fun! Wish I had the time. I broke my HD camera last week, while rebuilding my upper cylinders. I wanted to send the link up, since the kids are all but grown now. I'm hoping to pop in from time to time, try and help out a bit. I'll have to check out the podcasts!.. Right now, I have to watch Ninja daily, to get my tips on Fortnite ....LOL.. oh, and I also play PUBG!... You guys still rock!!!

Heh PUBG is fun, haven't tried Fortnite. Glad to see you posting! We started doing Podcasts as more an excuse to just get together and put some content out than anything else. It's been fun and learning a lot along the way. Hopefully the show continues to improve.

Back