Pulling a tube with fish pro trophy?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Vorwerk22

There is no metal tow eyelet on the back of the seat or anywhere else. Is it safe to hook up to that plastic nob at the back. Worried about both it snapping being it’s plastic and being to low to the water at the back and having the rope sucked into the propeller. Wouldn’t be a ton of weight. Just 1 kid at a time. I know they sell a pylon but it’s like $400 and only supposed to be used for skiers and wakeboarding, not tubingIMG_4240.jpeg

No I haven’t heard anything, but I’m gonna go ahead and do it. Drove it without the cooler on a couple weeks ago and that stayed well above the water so I’m not too worried about rope getting sucked up. I’ll just be pulling kids under 12 so not a lot of weight so I think that plastic will hold fine. I hope anyways

No I haven’t heard anything, but I’m gonna go ahead and do it. Drove it without the cooler on a couple weeks ago and that stayed well above the water so I’m not too worried about rope getting sucked up. I’ll just be pulling kids under 12 so not a lot of weight so I think that plastic will hold fine. I hope anyways
I just found our answer in the Manual on page 95.. “the rear mooring cleat can be used to tow an inflatable tube”

Back