Professional jetski help is right here...ask away....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading the posts here about jet skis and realized so many people are way off on their diagnosis procedures for fixing their skis....To help get some of you back in the water, I will answer your questions as my time allows...I've been doing this for 35 years and I am an aircraft mechanic/pilot as well...We don't guess when we fix aircraft, (or boats and jetskis for that matter) here in my shop.

Welcome aboard. Input is always welcome here. Like most boards, you will find a variety of skill sets for those that are trying to help and those needing the help. There is a lot of experience here in a variety of areas. This makes this one of the top forums to find answers for Seadoos around.

We welcome and value all input here but gee wiz, maybe work on your intro a little. It could be taken a little de-meaning to some skill levels. This is after all an Internet forum.

Hi I have a 1996 seadoo gtx that won't start, won't click won't do anything just replaced the starter, all I get is 2 red lights on the display when I push the start button

Hi I have a 1996 seadoo gtx that won't start, won't click won't do anything just replaced the starter, all I get is 2 red lights on the display when I push the start button
Please don't hijack post on another thread. Start a new thread just for your question and you will get responses from whoever may be able to help. Thanks! :)

We welcome and value all input here but gee wiz, maybe work on your intro a little. It could be taken a little de-meaning to some skill levels. This is after all an Internet forum.

Agreed. Intro is a little demeaning. But we welcome your input anyway

I've been reading the posts here about jet skis and realized so many people are way off on their diagnosis procedures for fixing their skis....To help get some of you back in the water, I will answer your questions as my time allows...I've been doing this for 35 years and I am an aircraft mechanic/pilot as well...We don't guess when we fix aircraft, (or boats and jetskis for that matter) here in my shop.

Good luck, most of the experienced folks left this site a long time ago.

And where did they go? Seeing as you have been here since 2015 a long time ago isn't too far off.

Ummm. Perhaps time to lock the thread. Before many of us say what we are thinking. This thread has been sideways from the first post.

I learn stuff from new people all the time...Just sayin...

Chester still around. Nswillin was making a run for it to the top. Rookie101 had the nerve handled. Snipe was a cool Kat. Karl was a joke, he just cut/paste everything...yeah, things were different when the "logo" was a topic

Chester still around. Nswillin was making a run for it to the top. Rookie101 had the nerve handled. Snipe was a cool Kat. Karl was a joke, he just cut/paste everything...yeah, things were different when the "logo" was a topic ��

Yep, and JSG, Dr. Honda and the others that have moved on taught me a lot. And some are here that probably should move on. But a lot of others with love for two stroke motors and water pumps have come in and a lot of vets are still here. We have artists, technical troubleshooters and great BS'ers. I am still newish (here), but have some unique things to bring from many years of other two stroke (and four stroke) life experiences. I think it is a great forum, with great people. I have NEVER had a problem that the team could not figure out. And I do not throw parts at things until they are fixed. And most of all, it is one of the most civil forums on the internet. I am glad I found it. Now, off my soap box, and on to Smith Mountain Lake, VA to meet up with some of these awesome dudes!

Ummm. Perhaps time to lock the thread. Before many of us say what we are thinking. This thread has been sideways from the first post.

I learn stuff from new people all the time...Just sayin...

Agreed, locking. The community is full of noobs and experts. A lot of the experts are still here but don't post as much since a lot of the stuff posted is understandably rehashed at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back