posting correct information

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

griz400

i believe that the whole purpose of this forum is to answer questions about people's problems correctly, am i right or wrong ??? now, i have called out a guys posts, on a few separate occasions and it appears he got frustrated with me and sent a nasty pm. i only discriminated him on the things that i am positive about ... and others here have done the same, doc has on a merc problem a couple times, lou has , and i seen others do it in a seemingly nice way, by just questioning his post(s) , so here is what he sent me -- so now you know who you guys are dealing with ....

Olive Branch
Quote Originally Posted by griz400 View Post
no, i think what you find here at seadooforums, is we only post on stuff that we know what we are actually talking about, as of late, so many different people here always find bullshit in what you are posting up, maybe you should do like some of us and shut up when we dont really know what we are talking about, but, in your case, your a know it all, just like other mechanics i work with, and there work always shows up on the service drive with an irate customer screaming about the money they just spent on an guesstamate instead of an estimate ....
Well you're incredible, you realize you jumped on me today b/c I posted that the 951DI uses gear lube in the counterbalance cavity, which isn't bullshit, it's fact. But you decide it's bullshit b/c you're the bullshit police.

You're the privileged bullshit police, is that it?

I see, so there's a double standard here on seadooforum then, it's perfectly acceptable for a select few such as yourself to hijack threads and beat someone up by twisting their words around and call them names (such as ASS), selectively take their words out of context, tell them they're an ass right in an OP's thread and dish out whatever kind of verbal abuse you feel like spewing but the recipient has no recourse, he gets shut down, is that what you mean by posting bullshit? An earned selective bullshit capability? I post bullshit b/c you choose to call it bullshit, is that it? You're Mr. high and mighty, eh? Too funny! So I posted that the 951DI uses gear oil in the counterbalance and you go apeshit, you decided I'm full of shit, worthless post b/c Richard's ski isn't a 951DI, eh? WELL, FU!

So tell me who's the real the shade tree mechanic, is it your style to go around trying to find any opportunity to twist words and take them out of context, make excuses just so you can blindside someone and try to discredit them, is that it? I don't get you man, nobody knows anything unless they work for a big company, eh, is that it?

griz400 9-29-13 - "whether he did or didn't, now i believe is dealing with a sorta shade tree mechanic, and all the things that are being said here, i'm not sure that you all really know all this, or are googling the facts ....... unless you work for a big company, that really has some superior test equipment, you guys cant really test what you are posting on this thread to begin with."

Think about it for a second b/c I think you owe me a sincere apology, your hard-on is so stiff you can't even keep your word:

griz400 9-30-13 - "really ???? i'm just trying to stay out of your way here at the forum, i mean 17 posts a day you are going on strong, i wont bother "to pitch in " on a thread that you are trying to "research / fix " , have a good day, and i didnt bash you like you did me ..............."

You have special rights, apparently. I didn't obtain your permission or something, is that it? When you you see one of my posts do you involuntarily hyperventilate, is it really that important to you to make me your target? Surely you don't feel so compelled.

Okay, so if you have an issue with me for whatever reason you prefer to air your dirty laundry in the forum threads b/c you're anointed or something, entitled, it seems like, instead of using a PM and take it off line instead of trolling along behind my every post b/c you feel angry or something and you're waiting/looking for any chance to twist my words or be critical in some obscure way? Is it b/c you feel especially privileged and it's perfectly acceptable for you to hijack threads but if someone else attempts any kind of chat or open thinking you don't personally approve of, it's called bullshit b/c you decide the definition of bullshit and the only thought acceptable are thoughts that you selectively want to control for some egotistical reason, that gives you license to hijack a thread but if anyone has anything to say they immediately get shut down on your recommendation, is that the point you're making?

You're incredible......... FU!

so, you be the judge here is what kinda guy we deal with .....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jeff,

Yes, I received the same PM today, I actually didn't see it was aimed at you, so I took it personally, so now I'm stuck in the middle. I don't know why this stuff has to happen, this forum is kinda like family, we may all have our little differences but some how things always work out.

So since I have involvement in this I think I should just step aside and let another mod. or admin. handle it.

Lou

Griz,,

I am on the same page..

This site is one of the best I am have been part of. It is because of people like yourself, Doc and Lou for example. Others are not only welcomes to participate but encouraged to do so.

I have sent a PM trying to get between the parties to see if we can get this to relax. Hopefully this will die off and we can go on with winter....

Oh sure, grizz...start your own thread after mine gets closed/locked.

I see how it is....no love for the noobie.

:lols:

You're just too diplomatic...need to be more direct...like me...HA!

as the seadooforum turns, so are the day's of our lives.

3256.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back