Please Watch Video and Help Starting Problem With 3D

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

cetch22

I thought I would post a video here before I took it to the shop to have fixed. Please watch video and tell me why you think my sea-doo 3d won't start. Or what I can do to fix it. Thank you

[youtube]H1nbVQsemfY[/youtube]

Is the 2nd battery you have put in a new one? What is the cca rating of the new one? It could be a dry cell in the battery (they can still read 12-13V but not have the amperage in them, this can be tested with the right equip).

Can you hang your car battery in there for a test or link it with jumper leads?
That sounds like mine did when i had a F-d rectifier and had run the battery down after a day out skiiing. If you do buy a new one get a high cca rated gel battery- worth the extra money

Thank you so much for the reply. I have been seriously stuck on fixing this issue.

I did just buy a new battery a odyssy pc625. It has a cca of 265. Is that high enough? The battery is suppose to deliver tomorrow. So I just I will find out.

Is there a battery you would recommend?

Thank you again.

Should be fine, i would use a gel battery not a lead acid. Im in australia so i cant really tell you any brands.
Good Luck

if your batery is charged, check all connections , battery, ground , stater. your bendix in the starter my have rust on it and is getting stuck.

Thanks guys so much for your help. This forum is great.

I put in a pc625 odyssey batttery and if fired 4 straight times with no problem. Thank you all for you advise!!!!

SEA-DOO 3Ds Rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back