Perfect Pass add-on?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urban10

Has anyone added a Perfect Pass system to their boat? I have a 08 Utopia w/155's. Called PP and they said it could be done but would like some feedback.

I love it!! Would highly recommend it if you like watersports... Very easy to use u can program different riders. From what i can see of the parts install shouldnt be too bad at all.

Not bad mine came with boat (wake option) my pp only controls one engine is your kit doing both?

Yes...the new Stargazer is GPS based, no paddle wheel and controls both engines. I want to hear from someone who has done the install to see how much of a project it is.

Yah sorry cant help yah too much with install... Just looking at it though doesnt look too hard.

Might need a holesaw for the head unit mount the control unit somewhwere, there is a plate on throttle each throttlebody and servo motors attach to intake. Realistically i could see the cable routing as being the biggest pita. Someone up here may have done it and post up if not nust punch it into google or utube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back