2012 Seadoo GTI 155 Limited

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Ccarlson142

I was looking to buy a 2012 Seadoo GTI 155 Limited. Frustrating story... Someone had it listed on FB marketplace locally. $5k. I told him I was interested and wanted to see it. Owner said he took it to the shop to get oil changed and as soon as it is done I can see it. Day later, he tells me the shop found out he was selling it, so he sold it to them for $4500. Needed a car for his daughter. The shop listed it 1 hr later for $6,500. I went to the shop and explained the situation. Needless to say, they didn't care. Said he would sell it for $6300 w/ 1 yr warranty. What would be a fair price for this jet ski? I know it has around 70hrs. The seat was torn and the shop fixed/replaced it. Tune up has been performed. Comes with trailer. My budget was $5k, but I know he won't go near that price. Thanks and any advice!

Thank you for your reply! He still has the ski for sale, so I am going to make an appointment to go see it this weekend.

He sold it the day I before I went to look at it. And... he had raised the price to $6995:(. I am still trying to find a 2012 SeaDoo GTX or GTI. I think that is a really good year for them. However, now that the season is getting closer the prices are going up!

Back