Passed 110mph today

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirage

This was a great day on the water for me!!! This morning, before the rains came, I got a chance to run my boat with the new powerhead on it... After making last minute adjustments I put my 32P prop on and using both stages on nitrous GPS'd read 111mph... And that's all he's got, and all my stomach can take, I noticed the bow was really light and high and with just a bump off the trim button he would raise up, any way got the video, only it's on a VHS-C camera, my Dad wouldn't use mine...

Bad? or crazy!

Awesome vid.....but I think we are walking the fine line between "bragging rights" and pure high velocity ignorance............
No sanctioned event?.........why would anyone want to take their boats out to a place where there are no officials to sanction the runs.....or the paramedics and life flight in case of an extreme emergency.
That guy had the grace of God on his side. By all rights, he should have been dead.
I like to go fast too............but at some point, there is a speed that, if crossed can have catastophic consequences..............
Yeah, now you can re-post it Mirage and say it like you see it........I'm a total chicken sh*t..............:rofl:

i was there in fact you can see a shot of my Euro in the clip,, we do this for fun and are very expierienced and watch out for each other..congrats on the 110, got the Euro to 114 with a stock limiter at 7750 and its a rush !!

Dale....

Dale Earnhardt was very experienced too.

I've watched these boats in racing events on T.V. and from what I see, you can take air and go over in a heart beat. That's fun? Sounds more like crazy to me. But hell, look at BASE jumpers and free hand building climbers! I guess it's what ever trips your trigger.

My neighbor at the cottage has a 32ft scarab that does 100mph, What a russ that is to ride in, It has twin 502's with twin pro chargers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back