Parting out a 96 XP

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Benchracer

I have a 96 XP that the motor locked up back in 05 its been sitting in a barn since then under the factory cover, so I'm parting it out. it is a complete ski. I have all information on this ski, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
I'm NO SeaDoo expert so please let me know what you are wanting. I can get pics of anything you want. I'll update this post as stuff sells.
I'm located in North Alabama and would be happy to meet someone in the area or will ship at your expense.
I still have the VTS Trim Gauge and the Multi Info Gauge. the fuel and oil tanks and the sending units for both. complete Tuned Exhaust, handle bars, nozzle, the rear electrical box(Complete), the grey box (Empty), full wiring harness, I do have all of the bolts for the jugs. also have the intake, the oil injection pump, and the front cover, steering cable, choke cable w/ handle, and throttle cable w/ thumb control. and of coarse the hull for which I will give a bill of sale.
Thanks and Hope I can help you
Allen

Items SOLD:
Starter
speed sensor
Carbs
Seat
Speedo
Trailor
Rave
exhaust pressure valve
Fuel selector
Start/VTS switch
VTS MODULE
handle bar pad
787 motor
VTS Motor and Module
DESS Post
Exhaust hose & port
Hood
Pump & Impeller
MPEM
CDI
Storage bin

000_0051.jpg

000_0060.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said this Ski has been n a barn for over 5 Years,,, I have NOT even sprayed it off this is the condition I found it.

OK I just finshed removing the CDI(811), MPEM(MEPM) ***-**-510, and Relay module 278-000-656

The stering cable works perfectly and the waterbox strap will take some work to get off but I'll see what I can do.

MAKE OFFERS!!!!

I see the handle bar cover is pretty dirty, is it in good shape, and just needs cleaned, or is it shot? If it is good, How much shipped to Arizona 85925. Thanks Van

What about a whole RAVE valve, 2 screws and pull - this is how mine was taken while in a storage place, I am in zip 44111.

I see the handle bar cover is pretty dirty, is it in good shape, and just needs cleaned, or is it shot? If it is good, How much shipped to Arizona 85925. Thanks Van

The cover is just has mildew on it. I sprayed some bathroom cleaner on a small spot and it came clean, so I believe it will clean up nice. there are no tears or chunks missing out of it. the foam backing is in great shape also.
how about $42 shipped.

voodoo "What about a whole RAVE valve, 2 screws and pull - this is how mine was taken while in a storage place, I am in zip 44111."

I only have 1 Rave Valve that is worth selling. 1 of them has a torn diaphram and the Guilitine valve looked as if it had some heat cracks on it.
How about $50 + shipping for the Rave, G Valve, and 2 stainless bolts. you will want to order a new gasket.

Thanks Allen

You mention one is torn and heat cracked, how does the other one look? I need the whole thing as mine was hijacked somehow, this is why I mentioned 2 screws and pull, I found only the gasket in the hull, I have a new one from a kit never completely used.

The other is perfectly usable. I jsut wanted you to know that I only have one that is worth having. I just forgot to say only 1 is good.

XP Hood Pics

Hood and Speedo has been SOLD Still have both of the others.

100_1551.jpg

anything else you want to see just let me know.
Thanks Allen

Speedo is on its way to Greece have all the others removed and ready for your Ski

Back