Parting out a 96 XP

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Sorry, I wasnt sure if the hood deal fell through or do you still have it? If so how much, and/or can you just sell the top guage cover that has the "XP" sticker on it?

I would like to have the rear grab handle ,think it will fit my 97 sp ... How much shipping to 76067 tx. .. How much u want for it ??

I would like to have the rear grab handle ,think it will fit my 97 sp ... How much shipping to 76067 tx. .. How much u want for it ??

I have no idea if it will fit your SP.

if you want this one I'll take $20 + shipping.... Shipping shoudn't be more than $10 if it is I'll cover it. so we'll say $30 shipped I'll include the bolts too

Hey I need a good water pressure regulator...do you still have? and how much? I Live in Florence...256-412-8439

Thanks for the reply ,good price but i better wait , the wife wants purple or green one to match her ski ..

I'm ready for this project to come to an end. someone make me an offer and come get everything I have left. you can have everything that goes in,on or with a Seadoo. I have a bill of sale from the owner for the hull, and will be happy to help you load all the parts. Thanks to everyone that purchased parts, and if there is a single part you want make an offer for it.

OK I will take $400 for EVERYTHING I have that will fit on, in, or if it looks like it might fit a SeaDoo I'll help you load it up too. I am ready to get this thing gone.

Back