Paint Code Help?!?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

john5301

Hey guys,

Recently banged up my 05' RXT and have been looking around on the internet to find the paint code or some such touch up kit, but am getting mixed information when it comes to the actual code. I have seen the "Titanium Pearl" as well as the "Metallic Silver" being mentioned and cannot seem to find a relative picture of each. Anyone think they can help me out? I inserted some pictures at the bottom..

On a website called "ColorRite" I put in the year/make/model and it came back with Titanium Pearl, but after reading over a few forums is when I noticed the metallic silver being mentioned.

Thanks guys,
Johnny
05rxt_.jpg05rxt_1.jpg05rxt_2.jpg

Hey guys,

Recently banged up my 05' RXT and have been looking around on the internet to find the paint code or some such touch up kit, but am getting mixed information when it comes to the actual code. I have seen the "Titanium Pearl" as well as the "Metallic Silver" being mentioned and cannot seem to find a relative picture of each. Anyone think they can help me out? I inserted some pictures at the bottom..

On a website called "ColorRite" I put in the year/make/model and it came back with Titanium Pearl, but after reading over a few forums is when I noticed the metallic silver being mentioned.

Thanks guys,
Johnny
View attachment 59474View attachment 59475View attachment 59476
P.s should have clarified it but pics at bottom are my ski as well as damage area.

Or get the exact color and material from gel cote international which is who supplied it in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back