Other Hobbies

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

riffe723

Idk if this is allowed or not, if it needs to be moved, admin please do so. Anyways, I haven't seen any topics about this but thought I would start this post for everyone to participate in. Other hobbies. What are other hobbies you all participate in, other than sea doos?

Me, I do a lot of offroad stuff.
I have a 2018 rzr turbo
2 race ready Honda 450r's

And I have a street rod truck
2001 Ford lightning

How about everyone else?Screenshot_20181213-191332_Gallery.jpegScreenshot_20181213-191359_Gallery.jpegScreenshot_20181213-191558_Gallery.jpeg

Probably post in General Discussion under "Off-Topic". That would be fun to discuss. You got a pile of toys there. :)

Well then... ya'll are making me feel good about myself. I have the lest amount of toys and projects. LOL This is me and my Cessna Aerobat "Delmar" Delmar's hanger also contains 5 jet skis at the moment..... I'll stop there. Ha ha.IMG_0156.JPGDelmar Hangar.jpg

Guys in my area looking for ANYONE to do some commercial diving and offering some serious money. However I've never dove before so I can't do it. Lol

Commercial diving is very different than rec scuba. Especially if you get into helmets and saturation.

Snowbarding since 87 - broken left wrist, broken left foot, dislocated left shoulder, broken T6 (no paralysis, thank God), dislocated left collar bone. All seperate accidents.

Fourwheeling, reloading ammo, building and modifying ARs, snowmachines,
ITF TaeKwon-Do (MSMAA Fairbanks AK (my wife told me I had to find a safer sport than snowboarding)), volunteer search and rescue.

501st looks pretty cool.

That is an awesome plane.

For me this past year I got heavy back into firearms and have taken many trips to the range, it's been educational and entertaining.

Also ping pong, bought a table 3 months ago and have been playing a couple nights a week, it's been a blast!

Snowbarding since 87 - broken left wrist, broken left foot, dislocated left shoulder, broken T6 (no paralysis, thank God), dislocated left collar bone. All seperate accidents.
<snip> (my wife told me I had to find a safer sport than snowboarding))

I didn't know snowboarding was such a wild sport but I've only seen snow a few times in South Loosiana. :)

I've got some reloading supplies myself and enjoy a bit of shooting when I get the urge. I got into bowling a few years back and had a lot of fun learning how to do it correctly. My plane's name is Delmar from the movie "O Brother Where Art Thou". Delmar has 5 Jet skis in his hangar now. He isn't used to that perhaps he likes company. :) I went up Friday with the weather not looking so good but it ended up being a very cool flight. Delmar don't get above the clouds too much, much less, between cloud layers (2800' in the photos).

I also took a sailing course with my son a few years back. I was planning on getting a sailboat but just skis are funner. :) There may still be a sailboat in my future though. Bogalusa Airport Cloud 2.jpegDelmar Front Over the Clouds 2018.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m into several types of off-road and on road playing and drag racing. Current stable includes

1972 m35a2 deuce and a half
1983 Toyota pickup on propane
1989 Toyota pickup with a 5.3 V8 & solid axle swap
2000 Camaro Z28 (currently a roller)

New phone so only pics of the 83 toy sry
b05f546f348581d98bd04024dcf76d7a.jpg
00e14dc34bb5727a29527a7e9120fcb4.jpg

Hmmmmm..... one thing is missing on all these posts for sure. No pictures needed cuz we need to keep that on the down low but.... who loves guns and shooting stuff up?? I haven't messed with it in a while but I like to reload and do some shootin.

Got a handful of Lead Launchers. Living in AK you would be stupid not to. The AR pistol goes with me anytime I'm off road. Lots of weirdos hiding in the sticks with the nearest help hours to days away. Calling 911 isn't an option, even if you are lucky enough to have cell signal.

Got a handful of Lead Launchers. Living in AK you would be stupid not to. The AR pistol goes with me anytime I'm off road. Lots of weirdos hiding in the sticks with the nearest help hours to days away. Calling 911 isn't an option, even if you are lucky enough to have cell signal.
AR pistol ?? New to me but I'm sure haven't seen it all. I've been thinking of getting a couple of ARs. One for me and one for my wife. :D

Dude you can kill people with your bare hands. You don't need guns or knives. LOL

AR pistol ?? New to me but I'm sure haven't seen it all. I've been thinking of getting a couple of ARs. One for me and one for my wife. :D

Just post a Seadoo for sale on Craigslist. People will start sending you machine gun pics as a trade offers.

Back