Oil question

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunterb

Without starting a battle over oil, hopefully, have people here looked at the Shell Nautilus fully synthetic snowmobile oil? It is API-TC rated, along with a pile of other ratings, and readily available here in Canada at Canadian Tire. The only Seadoo dealer near me is not that close and I've been frustrated with them for other reasons so I'm not feeling too loyal. I'll try to post a picture of the back of the container which shows all the ratings. Just wondering if anyone here has used it.

Attachments

• 20200331_095914.jpg
    20200331_095914.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 13
Yes, that oil would be perfectly fine in any seadoo 2-stroke from 580-951cc.

Just make sure you do not mix two different brands of oil. When you switch oils you need to drain the system completely and change the oil filter then bleed the system per the manual.

Yes, that oil would be perfectly fine in any seadoo 2-stroke from 580-951cc.

Just make sure you do not mix two different brands of oil. When you switch oils you need to drain the system completely and change the oil filter then bleed the system per the manual.
OK. Great. Thanks for the quick reply. It looks like a quality oil and is readily available so I'll give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back