oil injection lines on 787 to manifold/rotary valve

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

lswaffield

I am going to change the two lines coming from the oil pump given the hose fitting popped out of the oil pump. It appears that I have two inline check valves on both lines from the oil pump to the rotary valve on both intakes. I don't see these on any schematics of the systems.

If I replace the lines to I need to find and replace (what appears) to be the inline valves. They are black and look like miniature inline filter. I am guessing check valves.

Thank You,
Lee

I've never seen these, can you post a picture?

Moving this to the 2-stroke boat forum.

Lou

The first picture is the one going to the PTO intake side and the other for the MAG intake side. I just circled them for an easier identification. I am guessing some sort of check valve.

Thank you,
Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
never seen them before I would toss them two more reasons to trash a piston if one fails

Im with you on that one. I greatly appreciate the input. Anyone else's is appreciated as well.

Thank you.

Looking at the parts catalog, there is exactly one check valve on the entire oil system and it is located up by the fill tank. It appears it is extra parts that BRP didn't engineer to be installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back