Oil in crank case

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
More than likely it got water in it and they tried to crank it. You know you can't compress a liquid correct?
No, you need a new or reman crank as it isn't something you can do yourself.
It also looks like it has 050 over pistons so I has been rebuilt before.

I didn’t even notice that, thanks again man. I’m going to order a new top end and crankshaft and hopefully I can get this running

I would suggest rebuilding the balancer too. You can get an OEM crank delivered for $400 from Pro Caliber and free shipping out of Washington.

My local guy that does my crank rebuilds on my dirt bike said hell no to the sea doo crank for some reason

When you get into multiple cylinder 2 stroke cranks the skill level to rebuild, true and balance them goes up exponentially from a single cylinder motorcycle crank.

Yeah no doubt.....but I'm pretty sure he dose banshee cranks so he might have had some experience that he won't tell me about

Got my crank out and removed the pto and the flywheel... I messed up a bit but melting this plastic piece, anyone know where I can get another let alone what it’s called?

Also I’m having some serious trouble removing the jet pump on my xp limited, I’ve removed all the bolts and tried to pull on it but it won’t budge, any tips?

Attachments

• B52986C5-72F6-4C5F-84FE-2EC5CD77DF2A.jpeg
    B52986C5-72F6-4C5F-84FE-2EC5CD77DF2A.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 21
Yes that piece is available.
For the pump it should wiggle and pull out.
If yours has a carbon ring to seal the driveshaft you’ll have to remove the clip and stainless hat first to get the driveshaft out.

No not that, the plastic thing I burned off the pto coupling by mistake

Attachments

• 5D5DF70B-A11E-4132-AF31-3482A79C7A70.jpeg
    5D5DF70B-A11E-4132-AF31-3482A79C7A70.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back