ODI Rogue lock on grips question

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaDooGood

My OEM grips are 22mm in diameter and I'm wanting to replace them with the ODI rogue grips. The rogue grips, if I read correctly, are 34mm in diameter. Will there be any issue with the thumb throttle being able to engage in WOT due to the extra thickness of the grips?

I just measured my OEM grips and the outside diameter is 35-33mm. Not quite sure how you got 22mm because the bars themselves measure 22.48mm in diameter. But, yes, if the OD is 34mm you should be ok. Just make sure you're talking OD (Outside Diameter) and ID (Inside Diameter)

I just measured my OEM grips and the outside diameter is 35-33mm. Not quite sure how you got 22mm because the bars themselves measure 22.48mm in diameter. But, yes, if the OD is 34mm you should be ok. Just make sure you're talking OD (Outside Diameter) and ID (Inside Diameter)

Ahhh that's probably the mix up...OEM INSIDE DIAMETER is 22mm and the Rogues OUTSIDE DIAMETER is 34mm I believe...clears things up! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back