ODI Grips

Status
Not open for further replies.

6KJR

I have been looking on the net pretty hard the past few days for a place in Canada to get ODI Grips. IS there any big online stores either in the USA or Canada that may sell these? Again Canada FAILS at getting the parts people need..

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

grips

:cheers::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot: hey if you need them bad enough i will look for you here in wisconsin with more info on them i will buy them and send them to you no problem PAL

Hey where in ontario do you live? Also if your in a big hury for them any power sports dealer should sell them and ebay....

I live in Belleville Ontario.. Home of nothing related to powersports...

Sorry, I have been away for a while.. I have done some checking around and found a few places that sell them, and a couple that will sell them to Canada (the hardest part) and help with things at the border!

My next problem is this.. I measured the grips on my machine so I could get replacements, and the black rubber grip itself is 115mm. The total length with the two aluminum locking rings is 130mm.. They sell 120 and 130mm grips.. I would assume that it means I have the 130mm on my machine even tho the grip part is only 115?

hello again

just measure your current grips and take that into consideration there is 25.4mm in an inch just alittle math and that should it :biggrinjester:

5mm

5mm is small = approx. 3/16th my opion thats fine i will doing the same as u shortly with the umi finger grip:rofl:

I live in Belleville Ontario.. Home of nothing related to powersports...

Sorry, I have been away for a while.. I have done some checking around and found a few places that sell them, and a couple that will sell them to Canada (the hardest part) and help with things at the border!

My next problem is this.. I measured the grips on my machine so I could get replacements, and the black rubber grip itself is 115mm. The total length with the two aluminum locking rings is 130mm.. They sell 120 and 130mm grips.. I would assume that it means I have the 130mm on my machine even tho the grip part is only 115?

Theres 2 BRP dealers near you so im sure there are more powersport dealers in your area that you can find with a quick google search, one in Trenton and one in Havelock am im sure they will sell odi grips if not they can probably order them in for you, Also you can try A Mountian bike shop they sell ODI grips aswell. Lots of big power dealers are in small towns well at least here in ontario.

The seadoo dealer in trenton burned down. Havent heard when it will be back up again..

And I am still stuck on what grips I need.. ODI website has 120mm with flange, mine dont have a flange.

http://www.blowsion.com/
These guys list 90mm with flange and a 130mm without flange. Mine must be the 130mm.. They probably just include the length of the lock rings in the length and give it to you for a total length.

If there is any thing i can do let me know i dont know how limited things are for you :patriot:

so limited here in ontario.... he's an 1hr and 30min from Toronto witch is Canada's largest city, with a population of 2.4 million. (Population of the Greater Toronto Area is 4.4 million.) Its the capital of Ontario, Toronto is also the industrial and business centre for the country. So i dont think he should have a problem finding some ODI grips :cheers:

so limited here in ontario.... he's an 1hr and 30min from Toronto witch is Canada's largest city, with a population of 2.4 million. (Population of the Greater Toronto Area is 4.4 million.) Its the capital of Ontario, Toronto is also the industrial and business centre for the country. So i dont think he should have a problem finding some ODI grips :cheers:

Would you have some good ideas on where to look for them in Toronto?

search google for mountianbike or powersports dealers in the greater toronto area then call a couple of them an see if they sell them or can order them, I search for you but im on the way to the dr. cause i got strep throat....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back