Norris Lake TN

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

RFoster130

Premium Member
Premium Member
I am planning a weekend of boating for a group of friends at Norris Lake for the first weekend in June. Just thought I would try here to see if anyone else is in that area? We are renting a large house with a private dock in the Flat Hollow area. Anyone from here wanna come out and enjoy the weekend? We may even have some extra room in the house if anyone wants to throw in on that and spend the weekend down there. I am from Northern KY, about 3 to 4 hours away.

Seems like we have added a lot of TN people in the last month so I just thought I would mention this again. If anyone is interested let me know. Should be a blast.

We goto cumberland all the time. We just decided to try Norris. The houseboat prices at cumberland are getting crazy. We got a huge house that sleeps 20 right on the lake with a private dock, for 4 days cheaper than what the houseboat was at cumberland for a small one for 3 days.

You are pretty close to Norris, if you wanna come down that weekend and check it out let me know.

Cool, if you wanna hang out on the water some the first weekend in june I will be there with some friends.

We are staying in a house right next to Flat Hollow marina. We will be all over the lake. I think saturday we awill be up around where people jump off that bridge.

We goto cumberland all the time. We just decided to try Norris. The houseboat prices at cumberland are getting crazy. We got a huge house that sleeps 20 right on the lake with a private dock, for 4 days cheaper than what the houseboat was at cumberland for a small one for 3 days.

You are pretty close to Norris, if you wanna come down that weekend and check it out let me know.

Thanks for the invite, I agree on the Hboat pricing and that's why I own one... LOL

Back