Newbie- PLEASE HELP! - Challenger 2008-180SE - FAULTS REPORTS (CandooPro)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniellevy1

Thank you for reading and I will really appreciate any advise on this

This is m[video]https://goo.gl/photos/vBbkbvax6MHeqzHB8[/video]y first boat and I was so excited to put it on the water this week but got a LOUD BEEP as soon as I started accelerating.
I've bought a CanDooPro and run a Report today.

I tells me 6 faults. 3 Ignition Coils, Oil level (i've just changed it 3 weeks ago and fill it up) as well as Fuel Pump and DESS line
Does anyone has any suggestions on this Faults. I don't get any "TroubleShooting" suggestions from CanDooPro

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL THE REPLIES..IN ADVANCE!!

------------------

Occurred Faults

1)P0351 Ignition coil #1 open circuit or shorted to ground or to 12V (MAG coil on ETEC2)
2)P0352: Ignition coil #2 open circuit or shorted to ground or to 12V (PTO coil on ETEC2)
3)P0353 : Ignition coil #3 open circuit or shorted to ground or to 12V
4)P1520 Critical Low Oil Level Detected or No oil pressure detected
5)P0231 Fuel pump shorted to ground or open circuit or Fuel Pump relay signal pin shorted to ground
6)P1656 : DESS Post line shorted to Ground
---------------------------------
Vin Number: CEC1XXXXXXXX
Total Hours on MPEM or ECU: 144 Hours and 25 Minutes
Last Serviced By: 01748 Serviced on 140930
Last Service: 12 Hours 58 Min

VIDEO of the issue (Loud Beep)
https://goo.gl/photos/vBbkbvax6MHeqzHB8

There is one thing causing all the faults I mean i doubt every coil is bad .

I will clear the Faults from CanDooPro and re start engine to see if I get accurate reading form the specific fault. Thanks

I am no 4tec expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I have had a similar experience. There is probably one thing that is causing all the faults. My guess is probably a ground not making good connection. Have also experienced corrosion on the fuseblocks.
Maybe clean all ground connections and pull every fuse one at a time and clean with electric cleaner then use dielectric grease when reinstalling. JMTC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back