Newbie ? is it possible?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

thezamfamily

Might be a stupid question but... Is there any way. say at a dock or just prior to taking the boat out at the ramp. Too pump water in....like to rinse out the bilge area and clean the boat in general. I been on other boats (bigger boats) where we rinsed out the fish scales and minnows out in the lake after we fished. Just curious. Might be an idiot idea on a jet boat. LOL

if you have access to water hose then why not? I cleaned my challanger in my driveway cause it sat for few weeks uncovered. water drains out the back and if you have bilge pump on that will pump water out too. I will gt some towels to keep at boat for cleaning.

When i go into salt water i rinse out everything at the house motor compartment ski hold everything and leave it all open after for a few hours to dry out

what I have seen dealership do is they lift the front of the boat as far up as possible and then clean it. drain is in back so everything comes out of the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back