New to the Forum

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

LakeSki1225

Well as it says in the title, I am new to the forum. I have been into water sports and lake life since I could walk and have always had boats and everything that goes along with it. I wanted a Sea Doo for as long as i could remember and 2 years ago i bought my first jet ski, a 1997 Kawasaki ZXI 750 and have been hooked hard since. Although that ski has never failed me and always performs awesome, I just wanted something bigger and better, and I have always liked Sea Doo better than the rest of the skis out there. About 3 months ago I bought a 2001 Sea Doo GTX DI. I got a decent deal on it as the seller stated it needed at least the top end rebuilt. After tearing the whole engine down and knowing it had sat from 2010 til the previous owner I purchased it from, I decided to just do a complete engine rebuild. I wanted to do it all myself though, so I disassembled everything and then sent the pieces that needed work I could not do out to have it done and did everything else I could on my end. The parts arrived back about 2 weeks ago and at the end of this week I am going to start reassembling the motor and getting it ready to hopefully drop in the ski this weekend. In the short time since owning the GTX DI this forum has been priceless with the threads that it has and the people that go along with them. I have already learned so much and hope to plan on continuing to do so in the future. Hopefully this forum helps me get through the last steps and details of this build without it kicking my butt. Thanks for all the help in advanced! ( Seems I may need a lot of it after getting involved with a DI...haha)

I hope it goes well for you. Always nice to do the work yourself. Congrats.

Best of luck to you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back