New to Seadoo . located in South Florida Seat covering

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

TonySal

Good afternoon everyone I just purchased my first JetSki. I have a 2008 RXT 255 currently I'm getting some work done on her. She has a couple of rips in the seat and I would like to have this repaired. I'm in Fort Lauderdale and since I'm new to this whole thing I'd like to get some contacts for who could possibly do this. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks again in advance.

Good afternoon everyone I just purchased my first JetSki. I have a 2008 RXT 255 currently I'm getting some work done on her. She has a couple of rips in the seat and I would like to have this repaired. I'm in Fort Lauderdale and since I'm new to this whole thing I'd like to get some contacts for who could possibly do this. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks again in advance.
I can’t help you with an installer in Fort Lauderdale but you could fairly easily install a new seat cover yourself. As long as the foam underneath is in good condition the only tools you would need is a pneumatic stapler that shoots T-50 staples, use stainless staples. I’m assuming there are some contours to your seat, so probably best to go with a pre made cover from black tip or better quality cover from jet trim. I have a cover from Ritco Products on my GSX and it seems to be good quality also, not as nice though as Jet trim. Removal and installation should be roughly a 4 hour job for a novice with no foam repairs.

Back