New Seadoo utopia 185 owner from Houston Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum Joey. Hope you are enjoying your new boat. There should be good info here for you and helpful people to assist with any questions you may have.

utopia

yea I live on lake conroe. did you go out last sat and see another seadoo like yours?

hi that's so funny...we met a guy with our exact same boat a couple of weekends ago...he was getting ready to trailer his boat at our marina and the valet guys thought he was us...

then we saw him at pappas again sunday and he said that he saw us wakeboarding but i think it must have been you as he said it was "some young guys" and we are in our 40's so not that young!

would be fun to compare notes in person some time! our boat is white with blue stripe, i think it looks just like yours probably...

johndurfey@aol.com

ya that was me and my wife wake boarding, white boat with blue. would be cool. question Im trying to get a new belt in time for the 4th and I orderd one from boats.net but they took forever shipping and now it work get here in time, you ever have to change ur belt and know of a place in the houston area that might have one?

belt

ya that was me and my wife wake boarding, white boat with blue. would be cool. question Im trying to get a new belt in time for the 4th and I orderd one from boats.net but they took forever shipping and now it work get here in time, you ever have to change ur belt and know of a place in the houston area that might have one?

hi, i bet the mechanic at Inland Discount Marina could fix it...they are a Mercury authorized service center and I think that engine is pretty common...they have done repairs for us and they are not as expensive as another place we used once.

They are closed on Mondays...I guess by belt you mean the drive belt on the engine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back