New here. Is there some place providing training?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Happyjudy

Hi, I am very interested in seadoo, but never try it. I wonder if there are some one or places that can provide renting and some basic training service.
(BTW I am in kingston,ontario)
Thanks.:)

Hi, I am very interested in seadoo, but never try it. I wonder if there are some one or places that can provide renting and some basic training service.
(BTW I am in kingston,ontario)
Thanks.:)

Most of the big tourist water spots offer rentals and will give a very brief overview before you go out.

You look at this site that does training in Barrie and Parry Sound, Ontario for off road motorbikes,atvs and ski doos (XXX.cmts.org). They provide an excellent service. Funny nothing out there for sea doos.

The first thing that is important is to understand the rules of the water and a basic understanding and experience with controlling water craft. The feeling is much different than motor vehicles since there is always movement. Anyone with experience on the water should be able to handle a PWC and get used to it fairly quickly - but there is also a big difference in steering and propulsion (always moving forward) compared to other craft.

I would recommend taking lessons with an instructor as suggested before attempting to go out if you don't have much experience on the water - the other boaters out there will appreciate it greatly !

Back