New from MS

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

blttitan

Whats up guys, I like the site seems that everyone helps out, Well about me my name is brandon and im from ocean springs, ms and im new to the challenger family! So far i have not used it, being that its under construction its a 97 and in need of parts, $ so if any one out their can give me some help i would appreciate it.

Welcome....

Welcome to the forum. You'll find a lot of friendly advice and people willing to go that extra mile to help you out.

I live in Mobile so, I'm just a hope, skip and jump from you. I too have the 1997 Challenger and love it!.... The boat has the 787cc, 110 hp Rotax motor in it. The horsepower to weight ratio makes this boat fast and nimble. Once you have yours on the water, you should really have a blast with it!...:cheers:

Wow Guys, I live in Jackson, MS, but I love spending my sunny seasons in Mobile (Got pulled over and searched in Foley once, home of the throwed rolls, lol!) and Biloxi/Gulfport area. Used to love going to this little place called Wet and Wild. Drank a lot of alcohol there. Lots of crawfish and oysters too. I have a 98 Challenger 1800, and I love it. Never had it in salt water though, but I have friends that want me to take it to Ship Island. That's another story for later though, lol! Anyway, we're practically Homies, lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the message! question for ya, any way to get a little more power out of it? Besides just taking care of it thanks!

Oh yea, the Rez is a happenin place. You'll have to bring yours there when you get it going and we'll hook up. About making them faster, I'm still a newb and haven't had mine for even a year yet, but I know it can be done, I just haven't gotten that far along yet. Still trying to learn preventive maintenance and get the quirks out of this one. It's my first real boat and I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back