New from Ga

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a hell of a hello to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had to play it twice, love the whine of that thing, just insane. Hope you guys have fun with it.

Not to rain on your parade, but aren't you being a bit harsh on that new machine with only 2 hours on the clock?

No offense meant.....

ring seat in 15 minutes so no problem there also if the seadoo ecm allows it no harm done there just warm it up good first
very cool glad u didn't drop the phone, they can]me out with go pro a few years agohhaha:cheers:

Not to rain on your parade, but aren't you being a bit harsh on that new machine with only 2 hours on the clock?

No offense meant.....

It was nice and warmed up. I clocked it on my phone's GPS yesterday and it hits 77 mph everytime and 8022rpms then goes immaditky down to 7998. I'm guessing it's pulling timing and throttle. Still fun!

I agree lol. Ok here is a new video from today. 80 mph on the video pass below.

Back to the lake again today with a new tune I loaded from the Map Tuner X. Second phone GPS showed 80 then 81 on the high side. Very choppy today so just gave up after this pass and did 3 more so the phone didn't fly into the water :) .. Ready to tow the kids at the lake tomorrow!

[video]https://youtu.be/GIepR3cSJSQ[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back