new from fla

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonys88

Hello, name is Anthony 21 years old and i live in sunny south florida. Im a fire/ems student and a part time mechanic.
I have a 2001 seadoo gts which has been in my family since it was brand new. i love going out riding and just hitting some nice waves in the ocean, or even just going out to hang around. I'll be posting some questions in the help forums a little later. I love my ski and i look forward to digging through these pages.

Welcome to the seadoo forum Anthony. This is a friendly place with lots of active members eager to help out, and answer any questions you might have.

Karl

Anthony,

I too just joined after buying a 2001 Utopia 185. I just sold my 1997 Kawi JetSki after the engine seized. I replied to one of your posts earlier.

I found that being a Premium Member has it's benefits, such as help with troubleshooting. It's only $59 a year and I think it will be well worth it.

I'm not sure if you ever go to Peanut Island or if you hang in the south end of the county. I used to go all over with my JetSki, sometimes as far south as Port Everglades to hit the big waves from the cruise liners. Now that I have a bigger boat (my wife couldn't take the sun and lack of shade on a waverunner) that sucks up gas, I'll likely be heading to Peanut Island more often. If you haven't checked it out on Memorial Day/Labor Day weekends, that's the place to party. I often camp out on the island so I don't have to go back and forth to the boat ramps.

This will be the first time in 10 years I'll be able to park on the intracoastal and watch the fireworks from WPB or Deerfield (if they still have them).

I was raised in Boca since I was a pup, moving there in '63 and had boats for all but about 10 years. I'm very familiar with the local waters and love being out all day.

Maybe someday we'll run into each other (figuratively, not literally). Welcome!

:cheers:

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back