New decals

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptyspeedster

Had decals put on to replace the older ones, and to go with the new color scheme im trying to do. I got the idea from the newer model Speedster. What do you think? I havent set it in the water yet, my only worry is the seadoo logo is too low, and the water line might cover it.

Before:
55.jpg

56.jpg

After:
57.jpg

58.jpg

59.jpg

Pretty slick, flows well, visually interesting, broad appeal, current colors, good job! I would bet the seadoo logo with float. You would have novices fooled to think it was one of the newer wake editions if it had a tower.

:cheers:
Ernest

That looks awesome!!! I wouldn't worry about the seadoo logo ...at 55mph you wouldn't be able to read it anyways..... I've always wanted that seadoo logo on the side, did you just make that one or order it?

That looks awesome!!! I wouldn't worry about the seadoo logo ...at 55mph you wouldn't be able to read it anyways..... I've always wanted that seadoo logo on the side, did you just make that one or order it?

The decals and logo I didnt order. I gave a picture of what I believe is the 2008 model that I found on the net, and told him to basically use the same idea or copy because I loved the colors, and wanted to go for the newer model look. I was really surprised how well it it turned out. He did an excellent job.

Looks good. The logo looks like its close to the same location as the factory logo, so i wouldnt worry about it.

WOW! That turned out very nice! Amazing what some color can do to a boat! The seats and the decals really make your boat pop!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back