New Cover and Turf - 2012 Speedster

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

wproie

When I called Poppy company about a new cover for 2012 Speedster with tower, they claimed that the tower had been slightly moved and the 2011 and previous covers wouldn't fit properly. They sent me their first new 2012 cover to try out and I can recommend it highly if you are in need of one.

Also, I have included a few pictures of my recently added snow camo hydro turf.

Attachments

• Compressed1.jpg
    Compressed1.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 92
  • compress2.jpg
    compress2.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 83
  • compress3.jpg
    compress3.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 84
yo that hydro makes your speedster look dope i keep trying to convince my wife to let me get it for mine maybe your pics will hepl

If you get the turf with the tape ,is it at all removable? I have a challenger 180 I'm gonna try it for the swim platform!
Thanks ,BOB

That turf is sweet! I was too chicken to try anything other than just a solid color, I'm glad you went for it, looks really cool. It took me a second to see your dog in that second pic, he was camo-ed in with the platform.

yo that hydro makes your speedster look dope i keep trying to convince my wife to let me get it for mine maybe your pics will hepl

Just push the safety factor. Wives love that stuff! It is truly a safer boat to walk around in and on once the turf is in place. Kneeling on it is way better as well. If she helps clean the boat, she will appreciate that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back