New BOAT, needs mods.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLaFirst

Okay gang! I finally got my new boat from BRP, this time it actually has a suercharger on it. It took a lot of phone calls and a lot of complaining but they have finally agreed to take mine back and give me a 215hp. For those of you new to my situation the punch line is I bought a boat new from a dealer that was stickered out as a 215ic but was only a 155na.

SO, I get my new boat tomorrow and have a little money to spend. I want it to go faster. What are the quick easy mods that will increase HP? I'd like to keep it under 2000 for now as there's not much boating left to do this year.

Thanks in advance!

Get a new S/C pulley that will increase boost. That is the easiest way to increase power on them. If you change the pulley to increase boost by 2-3lbs it will add a considerable amount of power.

Glad to hear you got that mess all sorted out. :hurray:I would leave it stock till the warranty runs out just in case. :cheers:

Karl

Glad to hear you got that mess all sorted out. :hurray:I would leave it stock till the warranty runs out just in case. :cheers:

Karl
:agree: you could go with a solas impeller and a riva power filter type product, then add the power parts when the warranty runs out

powerwise, I would first add a intercooler lke Fizzles XS. add a boost gauge while your at it. its a good setup for best price. also do a water filter as well to keep it all clean and working for long time.
then do a exhaust upgrade, weather its a shorty box or just a thru hull it will work fine.
intake grate maybe, riva for smooth or R&D for choppy waters. SC impeler wouldnt hurt at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back