need help, Full Bore!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
BBB is useless and doesn't do anything.
You could consider canceling with your credit card, have a lawyer send a letter, take them to small claims or contact the State AG.

What I have done, not for a sea doo, was call the local police station ( if they don't have local police it will be the sheriff), tell them what has transpired, they will make you fill out a statement. Most of the time they will go by and inquire about issue. Maybe that will get their attention.

Wouldn't it be terrific if an engine shop would do quality work AND guarantee delivery dates. Talk about fantasy land. :)

10 months and counting!! Anyone else complained to the BBB yet?
I did They have had my money and motor for over 2.5 year, BBB had no luck on getting a response, Full Bore is No response to email, no response to phone call, now even their voice my is full and just a generic out going message, and the mail box is full, sent certified letter no response, going to see if I can sue them for Federal Mail feud, as they did business over the internet, and had us send our stuff to an address that is an UPS store FYI

I use the vendors to my advantage and what I can fix I fix on my own. Some clown is charging $1400 for 787 rebuilds and of course claims ..... Quality costs money. :D :D I'll keep dealing with the vendor that suits me and returns my texts.

That is yet another terrible situation. I finally got my parts back late last summer. Years later!
As an observation... and dealing with those same issues but not as bad.... WHY do they collect the money up front before they do any work? They have complete control and possession of the engine. If I were building engines I'd tell you "the engine is ready"... THEN you pay and I ship.

As an observation... and dealing with those same issues but not as bad.... WHY do they collect the money up front before they do any work? They have complete control and possession of the engine. If I were building engines I'd tell you "the engine is ready"... THEN you pay and I ship.
As anyone, and I am one, who used them in the past pre-covid, this is their business model, you order your repair and pay with paypal, that gives you 6 months of fraud coverage, I had them do a motor for me back about 7 or 8 years ago, no issues, sent motor in, paid on paypal, motor sent back with in 6 months, because, it took longer the he said, gave me added year warranty, great, now I need an another motor done, FYI, first one was a 700 CC, this on an 787 CC, and this one during the covid times ( April 20 2021 ) when everyone was having supply issues, he said it might take a bit longer, I trusted him, he even responded to an email on Jan 5 2023, that everyone would have their motors in time for summer, send emails in in may checking and got no response, sent mail no response, contacted BB and they got no response, now you call, voice mail full. No I guess I am going to get legal help and see what will take place.

I sent my cylinders for my 787 to them in September of 2021 and pre paid for a top end kit and bore. Communication was spotty then nothing now there website doesn’t work. So that money and my parts are gone. I got a whole top end off of River Rat Bob on eBay I’ve got 8 hours on it so far so good.

Sean
1997 GTX

Back