My New youtube channel.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Dr Honda

Hi Guys,

I know I haven't been very active lately. I've had a few things in my life REALLY mess me up, and over the last couple years... some of my hobbies have gone to the wayside. Heck... my own boat was only in the water once this year... despite telling myself it would be used aver couple weeks.

Anyway... with COVID hitting... my day job was basically put on hold, as I could not travel. So... I started picking up some work from the local used Video Game store... and I was fixing game consoles. After posting up what I would find on Facebook... I was talked into starting a youtube channel. Right now, I think I only have 13 videos posted... but check it out, and let me know what you think. Also... please subscribe to the channel. I'm hoping to get it monetized to help support the Dr Honda household. But even if you aren't really interested in retro games... subscribing, and commenting will help get my videos up to the top of the YouTube search, and in turn... will get me the views I need.

Thanks everyone.

Here's my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiW73Y-3DegUYRTwgQtBaDA?view_as=subscriber
Here's one of my Videos

If any of you guys watch my vids... give me some input. I'm trying to figure out the video editing on my own.

Here's a vid of an IPS Screen install on a GBA I just did.

Thanks for the support on that !!

SO... yesterday... I got a new PS5 DualSense controller and I ripped it apart, and I made a vid. PS5 won't be out until next week.

Back