My 2003 Utopia with 240hp EFI, 197 hours, is up for sale

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with the sale.

Scuba is fun. I was certified. I grew up in SoCal... and the local highschool did classes. So... it was basically free. (Just had to pay for a few dives)

Is the "Glacier Bay" the new dive boat? (post some pics)

Actually... the Islandia I just bought would make a good dive platform. The rear deck, has a walk though, and the rear seat folds flat.

Good luck with the sale.

Scuba is fun. I was certified. I grew up in SoCal... and the local highschool did classes. So... it was basically free. (Just had to pay for a few dives)

Is the "Glacier Bay" the new dive boat? (post some pics)

Actually... the Islandia I just bought would make a good dive platform. The rear deck, has a walk though, and the rear seat folds flat.

I grew up in the US Virgin Islands so I have been trying to give that experience to my kids (12,10) which is why we went to the keys so much. Now they are hooked and while I considered the Islandia for all the reason you said the wife went on a school trip on a catamaran, couple that with trips to Bimini and possible rough seas and away we went. This summer in the keys was the first time we dove off the Utopia and any chop in the seas with tanks around or on us, that pushed in the direction. The Glacier Bay came up and while I had plans for after Christmas, it was one of those deals, he bought a 320 World Cat and wanted to move this one. So here I am with a jet boat ready to go and now I have to move it along.

Here they are side by side
2012-12-02_14-57-55_822.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's warmer down in FL... but you will probably have a hard time selling until spring. (or at least after the first of the year) But... it's a clean boat, and I'm sure it will go.

The Cat is the way to go in rough water. No doubt about it. But... just watch those props when you get into the shallows.

I know it's warmer down in FL... but you will probably have a hard time selling until spring. (or at least after the first of the year) But... it's a clean boat, and I'm sure it will go.

The Cat is the way to go in rough water. No doubt about it. But... just watch those props when you get into the shallows.

I am hoping that people are looking while the prices are low but you are right not alot of people want to buy a boat and put it away. Central Florida may be the exception we seem to boat all the time.

Eddie

That Glaicer Bay is a large boat!!! Guess you didn't get it with Lake Parker in mind. What engines are on it? How fast will it go? How much fuel does it hold?

Good luck selling the Utopia. Who ever gets it from you will be getting a fine unit.

BTW - Toni just left for her appt. with Dr. Meo.

That Glaicer Bay is a large boat!!! Guess you didn't get it with Lake Parker in mind. What engines are on it? How fast will it go? How much fuel does it hold?

Good luck selling the Utopia. Who ever gets it from you will be getting a fine unit.

BTW - Toni just left for her appt. with Dr. Meo.

The GB is 24ft long and she rides in 22 inches of water. Twin 140's push her to 40mph and she carries twin 60 gal fuel tanks.

Dr. Meo is great I bet you Toni comes back laughing about her appointment.

Eddie

Boat has been sold, now have Mercury M2 jet pump impeller removal socket Special Tool 91-850297 $50+shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back