Montreal Riders?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Ronsse610

Any riders in Montreal, more specifically in the west island, that ride around lac st louis or 2 mountains around oka. and are often around st annes docks? hit me up, lets go for a run!!!

Any riders in Montreal, more specifically in the west island, that ride around lac st louis or 2 mountains around oka. and are often around st annes docks? hit me up, lets go for a run!!!

Hello Ronsse, i am in Dorval and putting my machine in lac st louis for the first time on monday. I still have no clue where to put it in or where to go other than Annies. Hopefully you can join and show me around.

hey for sure man! my seadoo will be ready as of tuesday so, if you want to ride. let me know... been riding the st louis and 2 mountains lakes for over 4 years now, so def can show you around! let me know

Great! My biggest issue so far is finding fuel.

I have been using 34th avenue in Lachine ($18) and Ile Perrot city works launch (FREE) for my outings. I have been out 6 times, venturing a little further each one. My last run was from Ile Perrot to Oka beach and back and that took nearly all my fuel. I am available any day this week during the day... weather looks good all week.

kk well my seadoo is ready tuesday, and yea il show you around, lots of good spots to go! let me know! pm me and we can figure something out!

and for launch's there are plenty of free one's on the lakeshore, i have never paid 1 time for a launch!

Back